Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I know I haven't blogged anything very important lately. I guess I'm going through a phase of shallow thinking. To top it off, I'm not feeling very chatty tonight. So I think I'll just post a couple pictures.

Last weekend Josh and I went to visit my family. Sunday was my 25th birthday. Do I look older? I still can't get over the fact that I'm not a teenager anymore! Anyway, we had a great day cruising Carmel (one of my favorite places), and had a very yummy dinner at a restuarant called Bahama Billy's. Thanks, Mom and Dad for such a great weekend. We had a great time and wish we could be there more often. We love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you feel that way why don't you come up every weekend?!
Who needs chatty when you're so beautiful to look at?

Anonymous said...

Fun for all that were present.

lbesch said...

Happy Birthday Lainer!!! I want to take you out to celebrate... even though it is belated. Call you soon!

Unknown said...

Yeah! You're still as beautiful as usual! Love ya and Happy Birthday my Dear Friend!