Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A reason to celebrate

We have great news! My very diligent and hard-working husband has been promoted to Branch Manager for Enterprise's Palmdale office! He's put so much of himself into this company and this promotion is much deserved. The Lord has provided for us once again, and it's my prayer that we wouldn't forget to use this new position to His glory and as an opportunity to grow His Kingdom. I am constantly amazed by the realities of God's promises. He truly does have a plan for good, even when our faith falters and our trust is weak. "For from Him, and through Him, and to Him are all things...to God be the glory and praise" (I don't know the verse address, but I remember the Joel Weldon lyrics!)

2 comments:

Renelle Davis said...

WOW!! Congrats to Joshua!! What an accomplishment! :) Yay! That is so totally awesome! Please give him a BIG hug for us! And I love the quote at the end...very true!

natalie said...

congrats!