Monday, December 10, 2007

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y-NIGHT!

I think most women sometimes wish their men were more spontaneous. I'll admit that I've been one of those women. I wouldn't generally describe Josh as the kind of guy to "fly off the seat of his pants" or whatever, but on Saturday, he surprised me by buying tickets for a John Mayer concert that he saw online that afternoon for that night. Being huge John Mayer fans, we try to keep up on when he's having a concert, but I guess we let this one slip through the cracks. We scrambled around to get the tickets in time for the 8:15 show and get out the door early enough that our beloved LA traffic wouldn't make us late. Thanks to Ticketmaster and my sister-in-law for letting us use her printer to print the tickets, we had an awesome night listening to a truly excellent musician.
Moral of the story? A little spontaneity goes a long way. Oh! And if you're not a Mayer fan already, you're missing out!

2 comments:

Renelle Davis said...

Hi Laina!!! How fun that you now have a blog!! I'll be checking it often, so you better keep it up! :) Hope to see you soon girl...I miss ya! Love ya!

natalie said...

major points for josh! you have a keeper laina!