Monday, August 11, 2008

Over the weekend...

...my mom and little brothers came down to LA for a mini vacation. We had an awesome time.
On Friday, we went here and saw this awesome show. It was an enjoyable evening to the highest degree.

Saturday, we took a joyride down the PCH and had dinner at this restaurant. The waves splashed and sprayed up against the rocks outside our window. It was very cool.

Later, we enjoyed an evening at our house watching this movie and eating ice cream and cookies. I like this movie better each time I see it.

Sunday, after lunch at Joey's favorite restaurant, they left for the tedious drive back up north.

Thanks Mom, Rick and Joe for such a fun weekend. We were happy to host. You're welcome at our home anytime. We love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm sad I couldn't see your parents when they were down. Give them my love!

Renelle Davis said...

You are so cute the way you did the links...great idea! :) I miss you...we need to get together soon!

Julie D. said...

lovin the links!! wish we could have seen you guys while we were down there. We left this morning...I really didn't see anybody but family and ONE friend!! thats what happens when grandma and grandpa are in charge! ;) Stonefire is my favorite restaurant down there too and had it last night. wish I could bring it home with me!!

Adam and Laura said...

Hi from Germany! Sounds like a wonderful weekend. We loved Dan in Real Life. We have been watching a lot of movies here since we have no way to watch even German television. Wish we could have been there for the yummy dinners out!
Love, A & L

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, it was a great weekend. I was home alone and worked, hiked, slept and watched the greatest show in a SPEEDO!!
The gang loved their weekend.
Love,
Pops