Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tag! You're it...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
-Babysitter
-Bicycle store employee
-coffee barista
-librarian (sort of)

Four movies I've watched more than once:
-Dumb & Dumber
-Emma
-Anne of Green Gables
-A Christmas Story

Four places I've lived:
-Fremont
-Santa Clarita
-on a Moshav in Israel
-Granada Hills, I'm an official "Valley Girl"

Four tv shows I watch:
-The Office
-American Idol
-30 Rock
-Top Chef

Four places I have been:
-Hawaii
-Israel
-Italy
-Florida

Four places I'd rather be right now
-in a hot bath with a good book
-at my parent's home
-at the beach
-Switzerland

Four favorite foods:
-Macaroni and Cheese (the blue box, blue!)
-chocolate and peanut butter ice cream
-mom's chicken enchiladas
-Belgian waffles with strawberries

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
-the DeClercq family cruise to Alaska in July
-my first wedding anniversary (this month...yay!)
-watching my friends' new babies grow bigger
-Water skiing at the Deltas

Four places I love to shop:
-Costco
-Target
-Macy's
-Vons

Four areas I'd like to improve:
-greater diligence at washing dishes (not having a dishwasher is the pits!)
-better correspondence with old friends from high school and college
-my attendance at the gym (may have been inspired by the Victoria's Secret magazine I got in the mail-Yikes!)
-my cooking skills

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Princess Bride?

Anonymous said...

You and your hubbie are always welcome at your parents' home.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading your blogs. They always make me smile.
When were you a librarian of sorts?
Mama

KaMiBeN said...

Hi Laina! How are you? I just found your blog accout & added you to my friend list. Yay, I can se what is going on with you now. mine is kamiben.blogspot:)