Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Emilie

Any day now, my best friend in the world is going to give birth to her first baby. A sweet little boy. If that's not a reason to start blogging again, I don't know what is.


Haha! Our first trip to Carp together for 4th of July. We took off and went wine tasting. Pre-bride, pre-prego, definately pre-mommy. Lets hope your little one has at least half of your awesomeness!


Your two best friends and the soon to be Aunties. What a privilege it is to be part of this dynamic trio. I love the relationship that we've built, especially over the last few years. Together we've had exciting moments where we've felt the LORD's blessings, and real trials where we've felt the LORD's stretching. Devoted many hours of laughter over tea, and discussed important (and not so important) topics over the phone. However many children we have over the next years, I hope and pray (and believe) that we have many more of these times together.


The man. The soon-to-be-father. Wow. What a love he has for you and for your son. He makes you laugh, he gives you joy, he is responsible for much of who you are today and who you are striving to be.


I thank our Savior that He thought to bless me by putting you in my life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww come on now! Now you're making this prego cry! I love you so much and agree with everything you wrote! I can't wait to see if the Lord blesses you with a baby someday, and maybe even another for Renelle??? I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thanks for who you are! (Funny: I was just going to text you abd say that you used to be such a "blog whore" and that now you don't blog anymore! Ha! I guess I was wrong. I like the new look too! Super-cute!) I can't wait to see you tomorrow at lunch! :)

Renelle Davis said...

Yay for this post...I love that you are such a wonderful and caring friend for my sister and BFF! :) And I love you girl!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet expression of friendship - first to the Lord and then for Emilie.
Happy to read a new note when I pull up Just the Beginning.

Love from
Mom H