Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"This has been my best day ever"



Last night's entertainment of choice. I have wanted to see this for a while, but could never convince Josh to agree to it. Last night was "Laina's Choice" at Blockbuster, so...sorry Joshua.
He complained, of course, and I told him he'd eat his words.
He didn't eat his words, per se, but he definately snacked on them.
Son of Rambow was adorable. Definately quirky, overall humorous, and at times very strange, but adorable still. I'd watch it again.
It helped that the main kid reminded me of Freddie Highmore who is the cutest kid in movies today.
For those of you who liked Lars and the Real Girl, this might be up your alley. For those of you (Renelle) that didn't...don't even bother. Instead, you should watch Little Manhattan. You'll like that one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May give it a try. Kind of like quirky things, quirky people, etc. I'm sure it was better than watching the Lakers.
I noticed that you posted this at 9:15. Does your boss know this?
By the way, how do you spell definitely?
Love
Pops

Anonymous said...

are you ever going to update this blog? Man, what's up, you busy or something?
Pops

Julie D. said...

hey laina,

i can't find your email address. Can you send me your home address for the good ole christmas card?! Email me...juliedelamarter@yahoo.com

thanks!
Julie