Friday, July 25, 2008

Yummm...

Last night, Josh and I tried a yummy new recipe from this popular site. We did the pesto side. It had a great flavor (especially if you're into garlic-which I am!) and was super easy. It's a little expensive, especially if using fresh mozzarella, but it served as dinner last night and lunch today for both of us.
My only question is how to make sure the middle crust gets cooked well. I used a cookie sheet for the square shaped dough, and it came out a little soft and doughy. Any suggestions from the more experienced chefs out there??

PS. Teaser alert: I hope to put up some new blogs about our vacation and my thoughts on our first year of marriage...stay tuned

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks YUMMY! You'll have to make it for us sometime!

Anonymous said...

When I make pizza... I cook the dough first and then add all the toppings and put back in the oven til the cheese melts. Then the dough is done, the cheese is done. Yum-O!