Monday, July 7, 2008

Back in action!

After several months of being internet disabled, we finally have our computer back. We've had it back for a couple of weeks, but I think my blog and I lost that lovin' feeling and I didn't have any inspiration to put anything down. Well, I'm sitting down now to make amends and catch up on all the latest happenings in the Hilliger household. Unfortunately, in the time that's passed, I've forgotten anything that would have been blogworthy. Whups. Soooo...for now, I'll just put up a few pictures. Pictures of the couple significant events that I can remember:

In April, Josh and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary. Crazy! It came and went so fast. Much faster than I expected. More thoughts on that to come later...





























Last month, I took a quick trip to Fremont for my little bro's high school graduation. Are all high school seniors that young looking? Remember the scene in "Father of the Bride" when Steve Martin is listening to his 7 year old daughter tell him how brilliant her fiance is? It felt a little like that. Like a bunch of preschoolers dressed up in caps and gowns. Joey looked very handsome, though, and he had the time of his life. I wish I had some pictures of his graduation, but I forgot my camera.



3 comments:

Julie D. said...

yay! you are back! happy belated anniversary! Here is a topic for your blog...josh's high school reunion...take lots of pictures for me so I don't feel too left out! ;)

Julie D. said...

ha, ha...we could plan our own little get together for 100 bucks a couple instead of 225...and it still be quite the PARTY!

Unknown said...

Yeah for Joey's graduation! I'm glad you had a good trip. Yeah also for your anniversary! Congrats on getting through your first year with love and laughs! Love ya!