Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tagged

Thanks Natalie, for an excuse to take a break from work!

1. Where is your cell phone? in my purse, I hope
2. Your significant other? is supportive, brave, and awesome
3. Your hair? is getting longer!
4. Your mother? has been pulling all-nighters at work, poor thing.
5. Your father? is probably off hiking a mountain somewhere
6. Your favorite thing(s)? easy--Haagan Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream. Oh, and my husband and family, too I guess =)
7. Your dream last night? nothing, thank goodness! dreams tire me out.
8. Your favorite drink? Sprite
9. Your dream/goal? keep it simple: to have a family with confident children who love the Lord
10. The room you’re in? haha-room? I wish, try cubicle.
11. Your fear? hitting a pedestrian/bike rider with my car. seriously. I have always had a fear of doing that
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In our home with a couple of little ones
13. Where were you last night? home, watching American Idol
14. What you’re not? a lot of things.
15. Muffins/donuts? Muffins. Orange-Cranberry. yummy
16. One of your wish list items? Hmmm, a dining room table and chairs
17. Where you grew up? Fremont, CA
18. The last thing you did? showered, dressed, and came to work. very exciting life I lead.
19. What are you wearing? slacks and a blue sweater
20. Your TV? that's Josh's department
21. Your pet? not yet
22. Your computer? probably needs to be replaced
23. Your life? full and blessed
24. Your mood? pleasant
25. Missing someone? my friend Kim
26. Favorite pastime? lately, it's been reading the Twilight books
27. Something you’re not wearing? I'm pretty much fully clothed. This is a public place, you know!
28. Favorite Store? Vons and Anthropologie (as of late)
29. Your summer? too hot
30. Your favorite color? I don't think I have one anymore
31. When is the last time you laughed? last night with Joshua. He cracks me up
32. Last time you cried? I don't remember
33. Who will re-post this? Probably no one, maybe Renelle
34. Four places I go over and over? Vons, Macy's, church, work
35. Four people who e-mail me? work people, Adam and Laura, friends via Facebook, Pottery Barn (does that count? I get about 16 per day)
36. Four of my favorite foods? Tomatoes, Chocolate and PB ice cream, enchiladas, Mac and Cheese
37. Four places I would like to be right now? at home, on any island on the sand, Fremont, Germany
38. Four people I tag? Emilie, Renelle, Laura D., and that's all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing look into who you really are: Deep and disturbed - Must be your father's fault. By the way, I'm home playing hooky. I've been doing that more and more. I'll be up the "mountain" this afternoon after my teeth cleaning. Great fun.
Pops

Adam and Laura said...

I did it. And you thought only Renelle would post it... =)
Laura

amesfam said...

I found you! =) Your house looked so cute in the Christmas pics. =) Can't wait to see inside of it soon now that it's painted even more! =)

Had fun hangin out with you guys last night.... my pasta was good for lunch. =)

Hilary