Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday's Food for Thought

I was in Costco yesterday on my lunch break. Strange stop for a lunch break? Not if you only have $2 in your wallet! Can I get an AMEN for hot dogs and a soda for $1.50? There's not too many places you can get a filling lunch with $2 and still walk away with change. That's what I call a stellar deal.
AAANYWAY...
It hit me.
The light-up reindeer bobbing his head.
The rows of wrapping paper, glittery ribbon, and greeting cards.
The 6-foot Evergreens stowed away in boxes.
Christmas.
Really??
We're there already?? I though it was still summer! I guess I should have seen it coming. The back-to-school Target commercials. The extra traffic in my morning commute. Football.
Summer is long gone. So only one question remains...what's on your Christmas list?

3 comments:

Adam and Laura said...

1. Garbage disposal
2. Food processor
3. ice scraper for the car
4. Office Season 4 (Oh, we already ordered it! Yea!)
5. American TV on DVD
6. Peace on Earth
7. A Chili's in Kandern
8. A Trader Joe's in Kandern
9. Cilantro
10. Coffee creamer- French Vanilla
11. Black Bears
12. Beets
13. Battlestar Gallactica
14. GPS for the car

Renelle Davis said...

What's on my Christmas list?

Peace

Anonymous said...

Christmas list?
I'll let you know later.
Pops